Photos: Getty Images
Sparkling brassieres, sultry tiger dresses and flowing, fluffy wings rocked the runway as this year’s Angels took the stage for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, that aired last night. After much controversy over of the lack of models of color in this year’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, we were excited to see a few new and familiar models of color walking the runway. Black British fashion model Jourdan Dunn was upgraded to Angel status this year, finally receiving her wings. She joins a list of other Victoria’s Secret Angels of color including, MTV’s House of Style‘s Joan Smalls, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Selita Ebanks and others who have added a sprinkle of diversity to the fashion industry.
Click through the gallery to check out which models of color have rocked the runway at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Rihanna performs at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
Photo: Getty Images
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night