Starting July 25th nail art services will be available at select Sephora locations in New York and San Francisco. Along with Sephora by OPI nail colors and nail polishes from the others brand sold (NARS, Illamasqua, Sephora brand and etc), they recently added nail art pens, animal print stickers, gem stickers, and blasted nail colors to ready up for their nail spa.
Partnering with XpressSpa, the express spa station you can see around in airports, Sephora is making their mark as “The Beauty Authority” providing fashion forward nail services not always available at your traditional mani/pedi spot. Leading nail art designer Sophy Robson was tapped to create the accentuating nail accessories and at home art designs for Sephora on her off time from embellishing celebrity nails and creating innovative nail art during Paris fashion weeks.
Check out sephora.com for nail art options and the listing for participating stores.
Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past