Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Carrie Underwood
Country star, Carrie Underwood had the poise of a pageant girl at Monday night’s 2012 CMT Artists Of The Year at The Factory in Franklin, Tennessee.
We’re used to the singer in sparkly ball gowns, but for this event she went with a more contemporary look. Her draped panel jumpsuit was from Katharine Kidd’s Fall 2012 collection, shoes were from Giuseppe Zanotti and clutch was a Jill Milan creation. Not straying too far from her classic style, Carrie had a mini bouffant bump in her shiny locks.
The jumpsuit is fabulous; having a unique flare and elegance to it. We also love how the singer styled it with her capped-toe shoes and accessories. While the hair was a loss in our opinion, we totally understand that Carrie’s a traditional girl– so she tried her very best to nab the modern look.
Do you like?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!