Known as “the most prestigious art show in the Americas,” the event holds over 260 galleries’ pieces, with the “world’s most respected art dealers, offering exceptional pieces by both renowned artists and cutting-edge newcomers.” All this information basically means, you’ll need to look good.
So the women’s retailer had their in-house stylists curate eight outfits to wear for your sunny trip. They also give details on the events going on– from a Terry Richardson book signing to a Stella McCartney tea party– with info on influencers to know and other hot spots to visit. Ok, so seriously, who would want to miss this?!
For all in the info, go here and have fun!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models