CBS Person of Interest star Taraji P. Henson covers the December 10th issue of JET Magazine. Best known for her roles as Yvette in the hood classic Baby Boy and Shug in Hustle and Flow, Taraji’s career has blossomed into a plethora of roles on both the big screen and in various television roles. On the cover, the Think Like A Man actress is dressed in a pale orange deep v-neck dress with flirty cut out shoulders. We love her heart shaped blue stone ring.
In the issue, Taraji gives some details about her career and the film industry.
On her career: “Oh, my God, if I’m idle, I’m calling my manager and publicist… Even if it’s just for five minutes that I’m sitting, I’m asking: ‘what’s next?’
On Hollywood: “You know Hollywood is all about age.. That goes for all women, Chinese, White, but especially Black. I think a part of why I feel like I have to keep working is my fear that my phone will stop ringing.”
To check out more of the cover story visit JET Magazine.
What do you think about Taraji’s JET cover?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process