It may have never crossed your mind, because the idea of walking in to an actual ASOS store seemed as plausible as marrying your favorite Backstreet Boy. But alas, dreams do come true!
British fashion label, ASOS will be opening up a real-live shop at 142 Greene Street in Soho, NYC! Yes, they’ve crossed the lines of web and transformed into an actual store. According to WWD, the company has signed a lease for a 3,325-square-foot office in Manhattan, which will be its first location in the U.S. No exact date has been set for the opening– so hold on to your britches.
The twelve-year-old company has offices in London, New York and Sydney, and plans to open offices in Germany and France later this year.
UPDATE: Sadly, an ASOS spokesperson confirmed that the retailer will not be opening up a store location at 142 Greene Street, as reported by WWD. They did confirm that they will be its first US office in the Soho location. Sorry folks, it was too good to be true!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!