Bad girl, Rihanna has her hands into about million different things. When she’s not traveling to seven countries in seven days for a crazed sleepless tour/album promo or debuting a new fragrance, she’s doing the obvious: producing a new reality series.
The 24-year-old is teaming up with Style Media in search of the next A-list celebrity designer in a reality TV style competition Styled To Rock. Airing in 2013 on the Style Network, you can catch the 12 designers vying for a bid to be the next celebrity trend setter. The best cutting-edge designers will be handpicked by Rihanna to compete in the show.
“Fashion has always played an integral part in my life and career,” said Rihanna in a press release. “I am so excited to partner with Style Network and share my creative insight with these 12 designers and give them this opportunity to showcase their work.”
Fashion tastemakers will serve as mentors during the competition as the competitor’s creative talents are pushed to the limits as they design for a different celebrity guests. The casting call for the style competition jumps off today so if you are handy with a needle and thread you better audition quickly! You can find the application here.
StyleBlazers, Will you be tuned into Styled To Rock?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles