Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage
Marie Claire hosted its Hollywood Dinner at Fig & Olive on Melrose Place, and attracted some of Hollywood’s stylish stars including our favorite stylista, Zoe Saldana. The actress was seen schmoozing with her peers in pieces from Bottega Veneta‘s Resort 2013 collection, which included a Corot Platre Nero Embroidered Jersey Top and Diagonal Wrap Skirt. She paired the look with a black cardigan and black pumps. She took a glam snap with Glee star Lea Michele at the holiday event, giving us lots of ideas for our holiday parties.
What do you think StyleBlazers? Did Zoe pull off a star-worthy look?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)