On the heels of releasing a very artsy (and very expensive) pill-covered knapsack made in collaboration with artist Damien Hirst, famous twins Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen have unveiled something a bit more down to earth. For their casuals line Elizabeth and James, Mary Kate and Ashley have released new styles and limited edition colorways for their eyewear range. The line includes two styles, the Valenti and the Dearborn, that both recall old-school glamour with their curvaceous lines and vintage-inspired shapes. Packaged in a fancy keepsake box complete with a mirror and stand, these sunnies might be the perfect gift for your stylish friend that has everything. The Elizabeth and James eyewear collection is up for grabs at ShopBop.com right now.
Click through below to take a closer look at the collection.
Valenti in Gold
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!