Last night Pantone, the respected ‘authority on color,’ announced their Color of the Year and all the colors should be ‘green with envy’ because the color of 2013 is emerald! The rich jewel tone is just what the doctor ordered to refresh your face and fashion for the coming months. Green is said to represent growth and fertility, which is why we think emerald is the best hue to help you fete the rest of the holiday season and into the new year.
Start by adorning your eyes with Elizabeth Arden’s Shimmering Emerald Eyeshadow and then slipping into one of these holiday dresses to match.
Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow in Shimmering Emerald
Beaded Sleeveless Dress
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'