Not quite in the holiday spirit yet? Well never fear. We have a few concoctions that will have you decking the halls in no time. From the Cuppa Good Chair to The Caroling Cup, here are 15 holiday cocktails and drink recipes that will put you in a more cheerful mood. Make them for yourself or enjoy with friends at your next holiday party!
- 1.5 oz.SKYY Infusions Cherry
- 0.5 oz.White Creme de Cacao
- 4 oz.Hot Cocoa
- 1 oz.Half ‘n Half
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherry
Combine all ingredients into a holiday mug and top with whipped cream, red sprinkles and a Maraschino Cherry.
Whether you anticipate a White Christmas or a California Endless Summer, we all snuggle up with loved ones and a cup of warm hot cocoa at least once during the holiday season. Thick, frothy and decadent, a Cuppa Good Cheer featuring SKYY Infusions Cherry is a mature version of a holiday favorite and certain to keep spirits bright.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process