Over the weekend in London, Solange Knowles partied it up at the Merah Club in London in a perfectly styled get-up with hair to match. She’s been rocking the “Poetic Justice” Janet braids for a few weeks now, but this time she gives it to us in the familiar hairstyle you probably noticed on every kind of head (especially if you’re in New York) known as the ‘fun bun”. This hairstyle is not only uber-chic but it looks great on any hair texture and it’s a quick style that doesn’t require much supplies (not even a brush). Solange’s long braids work perfectly for this style, as it gives her neck air to breathe during the hot summer. She kept her make up minimal, as always, only visibly wearing a matte hot pink lipstick and maybe some tinted moisturizer at most. Solange gets a A+++ for her entire look.
See more pics of the full ensemble on the ff pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process