The fashion world has been full of partnerships over the past few years. But American luxe label Cushnie et Ochs has made an unlikely partnership.
Designers, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs are teaming up with flesh-toney magazine, Playboy to create a strappy leather limited-edition bra. According to Fashionista the scandalous lingerie will be the first of many designer collabos sold at the relaunched PlayboyStore.com. “Playboy has always loved strong women and having Cushnie et Ochs, these amazing female designers, interpret our brand has produced something so decadent and beautiful,” Kristin Patrick, Chief Marketing Officer of Playboy, said.
The RTW designers seemed excited as well saying, “Partnering with Playboy presented an opportunity for us to channel Cushnie et Ochs’s seductive, feminine aesthetic with Playboy‘s signature playful sensuality,” said design duo Michelle Ochs and Carly Cushnie in a press release.
If you’re wondering how much all this excitement will cost, the bra retails for $695! So save your pennies if you’re planning to buy this hot commodity.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night