Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom brings out the kid in everyone; maybe it’s all the princesses. Either way, it was inevitable that Jordin Sparks and Ginnifer Goodwin would have a great time today.
The two ladies hit up the Florida theme park to celebrate the opening of the new and improved New Fantasyland. For the fun occasion, Jordin wore a loose-fitting sleeveless jumpsuit and black oxfords. Jumpsuits are a great alternative to having to style a two-piece look and they have a youthful feel.
Commenting on the fun day, Jordin said, “I had a blast today opening the New Fantasyland w/ @ginnygoodwin!! Dumbo was so cute!!! #bigkid”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process