All of Frank Ocean’s work has officially paid off, culminating in six 2013 Grammy Award nominations!
Aside from his obvious music talent, producing and writing skills the 25-year-old also has a unique sense of style. From red carpets to performances, his style is perfectly understated allowing fans to solely focus on his craft. We’re excited for Frank and decided to pull two of our favorite looks from him this year.
The look above is from the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in June. For the event, the “Thinkin Bout You” singer went with a polka dot button-up, plaid shorts and Nike Dunks. We gave you our twist on the look below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey