Hey, foxy ladies! Modern day fashion meets old school Woodstock funk in one of our favorite collections of the week. In honor of the late rock legend Jimi Hendrix‘s 70th birthday, Rocawear has just released a Jimi Hendrix-inspired line, including t-shirts and jackets with his infamous image, and paisley prints inspired by his own wardrobe. It looks like the collection is geared for men, but that’s never stopped us girls! Grab a smaller size, and add some Hot cuts to rock out alongside the boys.
Can’t wait to rep Jimi? The entire capsule collection will be available at Macy’s and Dr.Jays.com in Spring 2013.
Peep the collection now. Did you spot your fave?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past