Popular designer, and recent StyleBlazer HIMI guest, Kevan Hall presented his Spring 2013 collection on Wednesday in Los Angeles to a star-studded audience. The designs featured feminine silhouettes and cuts like peplum waists, flounced tails, high-slits and shoulder-less dresses. Hall’s obvious color theory for spring was white noised followed up by bursts of concentrated color in yellow, pink and blue. Of the show goers, a few of the notable names taking in the spring collection included Amandla Stenberg, Teri Hatcher and Estelle.
See these ladies and more from the Kevan Hall Spring 2013 collection in the gallery below.
Hunger Games actress, Amandla Stenberg
Actresses Alfre Woodard and Teri Hatcher
”Big Bang Theory” actress Mayim Bialik
Kevan Hall’s children, Evan Hall and Asia Hall
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process