In November, French beauty giant, Sephora launched a 4,306-square-foot store in Mexico City; it was its sixth Mexican location. But the company has set its sights on even more territory with all of Latin American as its goal.
According to WWD, Sephora hopes to roll out five stores in Mexico next year and install another six outlets in Brazil. Apparently the company saw a “fantastic consumer response” in Mexico and hopes to recreate the same success in other countries. Paula Larroque the general manager and senior vice president of Latin America for Sephora said, “We think every main city in Latin America can definitely have a Sephora.” She added, “We are very happy with our performance so far, which is why we are going to double our distribution next year. In 2014 we will start looking at the other big markets after Mexico and Brazil and this could include Argentina, Colombia and Chile.”
For you regular travelers, this means access to your favorite beauty products when traveling to Central and South America. This basically means you no longer have an excuse to look anything less than fabulous in those Facebook vacation pictures. Thanks, Sephora!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards