Whimsical jewelry designer, Tamara Ecclestone, has penned a name for herself by recreating trendy accessories with LEGOs.
Her new creation is a fully functional, full-size Birkin bag that retails for $400 on Etsy. Seeing how a real Hermès Birkin bag cost somewhere in the $7,000 range, you may wanna re-look this purse if you’ve always wanted one. The LEGO creation measures in at 20 x 26 x 13cm and requires 5-7 of workdays. It also comes in white, yellow, red, blue, light and dark grey if you’re not a fan of the black.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!