If nothing else, we’re fairly certain that the design legacy of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen will be one of simplicity and luxury, as their solid framework of wardrobe basics conveys with every collection. Mary Kate and Ashley have established their love of high end classics with their award-winning luxury line The Row, and their love of basic denim with Textile Elizabeth & James. Simplified designs and minimal styling are the order of the day for the Spring 2013 lookbook. Heavy indigos are left behind in favor of beachy, washed out denims in sandy pale blues. Fits range from something like second skin slim to what might be called the return of the flare leg jean, along with cozy t-shirts, sweatshirts and mariner stripe knits worn up top. Our personal faves would be the faded denim jumpsuit, slim white jeans with black piping, and as always we’re suckers for a good grey sweatshirt. This one emblazoned with the letter “T.”
Click through below to check out our top picks from the Textile Elizabeth & James Spring 2013 lookbook.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles