When rapper-singer Nicki Minaj emerged on the underground music scene in 2007 she stole the show. Her mixtapes were fire and she quickly rose as the hottest (and only) female rapper in the music game. After signing to Young Money, Nicki only furthered her career and quickly became a fashion icon with her crazy, wacky costumes. 2012 has been great for Nicki, and she has a lot to celebrate: the release of her M.A.C. Viva La Glam lipstick, Pink Friday fragrance and a spot as a judge on FOX’s American Idol.
The “Starships” singer will be celebrating another big milestone this weekend as she celebrates her 30th birthday on tomorrow Dec. 8.
In celebration of Nicki Minaj’s big 3-0, check out some of her wackiest concert looks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)