We’re not quite sure what Jennifer Hudson was trying to do with the outfit she wore when hosting Lucky Magazine‘s Ninth Annual ‘Lucky Shops’ Event in NYC last night.
The singer paired a large knit sweater, color-blocked top, orange leather shorts, black opaques and black booties. Again, black opaques should not be worn in this manner; their purpose is to extenuate the leg by meshing with the lower body color scheme. We’re also not fans of her over-sized sweater, which totally overshadows her amazing figure.
The entire look says to us that J. Hud wanted to be comfortable but didn’t really consider the event she was going to. But let us know…
Blazin’ or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles