Alicia Keys looked amazing at the Keep A Child Alive’s Black Ball Redux 2012 held at The Apollo Theater last night in NYC.
The diva wore a beautiful Azzedine Alaia dress and Cartier jewels for the evening of giving. We love when Alicia wears body-contouring dresses in rich colors, because they always look good! The ‘Girl on Fire’ chose to rock a simple up-do that showed off her beautiful neckline. Perfection.
Click through to see more of the dress!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night