It’s a sweet life for Frank Ocean. The newcomer is a frontrunner for the 2013 Grammy Awards, leading with six nominations. Many of our favorite StyleBlazers have much to celebrate. Miguel‘s runaway smash single, “Adorn” is nominated for Song of the Year. Melanie Fiona, Elle Varner, pop band fun., and even Young Jeezy are among the hopefuls. We’ll have to tune in next February to see who walks away with music’s highest honor.
Check out our favorite 2013 Grammy nominees.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles