We all knew it was inevitable: between the Instagram photos of Rihanna tightly hugging her “baby,” and the public love triangle with Karrueche Tran, it would not be long before the two entertainers got back together. Chris has faced some initial flack over the weird “Illuminati-esque” designs of his new clothing line Black Pyramid, his street-wear line with Pink + Dolphins founders Neima Khaila and Cena Barhaghi. But it looks like that’s just the beginning of the fashion line’s controversy.
Yesterday, Chris uploaded a mock up of a new T-shirt design for the label featuring none other them himself and on again off again ex/boo, Rihanna.
Photo: Getty Images
Will you add a Team Chris Brown and Rihanna T-shirt to your list?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night