Photo:Adriana M. Barraza / WENN.com
Raven-Symoné was made for TV. When she was first introduced as the cute, loveable, but hilarious character as Olivia on The Cosby Show in 1989, she took the show by storm. Any scene she was in instantly became a comedy and viewers loved it. Nostalgic ’80s and ’90s babies have even bought the character back to life recently on Instagram, creating hundreds of memes from the animated faces of Raven-Symoné’s character.
Raven-Symoné went on to more success in acting, starring in movies like Dr. Dolittle, a role on the another sitcom Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper and eventually her own show on the Disney channel That’s So Raven. Raven has definitely become a lasting fixture on the comedic side of acting.
In celebration of her 27th birthday today, take a trip down memory lane with a look at some of her fashionable moments during her stint on The Cosby Show.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night