Photo:Adriana M. Barraza / WENN.com
Raven-Symoné was made for TV. When she was first introduced as the cute, loveable, but hilarious character as Olivia on The Cosby Show in 1989, she took the show by storm. Any scene she was in instantly became a comedy and viewers loved it. Nostalgic ’80s and ’90s babies have even bought the character back to life recently on Instagram, creating hundreds of memes from the animated faces of Raven-Symoné’s character.
Raven-Symoné went on to more success in acting, starring in movies like Dr. Dolittle, a role on the another sitcom Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper and eventually her own show on the Disney channel That’s So Raven. Raven has definitely become a lasting fixture on the comedic side of acting.
In celebration of her 27th birthday today, take a trip down memory lane with a look at some of her fashionable moments during her stint on The Cosby Show.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)