Soul newcomer Jhene Aiko gets introspective in her dark and moody clip, “Mirrors.” We love her ballerina-esque style for the black and white video. It’s hard to imagine that the gorgeous singer could find even one flaw when looking in the mirror, but like all of us, she can’t help but spot her imperfections. The trick is to seem them simply as beauty marks.
Peep the video after the jump.
StyleBlazers, can you relate to Jhene’s latest clip?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night