Dutch company, Vlisco recently expanded with its new flagship boutique in Accra, Ghana.
The company that produces the colorful wax cloth –seen in pieces like Boxing Kitten and Christie Brown– has been in business since 1846. Based in Holland, the company has locations in Benin, Togo and Nigeria. According to All Africa Fashion, the store is designed to showcase their qualities of inspiration for unique designs and colors.
See more pics of the location on the next page!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past