Still haven’t copped a dress for the upcoming holiday parties? Not sure what you’re wearing to ring in the New Year? Well, just in time for the fashionably late StyleBlazers, Free People has released their latest lookbook, and it’s solely dedicated to frocks for New Year’s Eve. This isn’t your typical NYE dress collection: the selection runs the gamut from the romantic to the hippie to rocker chic to, of course, short and sparkly numbers. Free People has definitely thought ahead about what your holiday plans might include, since it’s far too early to nail down a solid plan yet, and they’re offering a dress for every possible evening. From a lacy black number for a quiet dinner to sparkly mini-dresses for the dance floor, there’s something for every girl’s ideal New Year’s Eve. Browse the Holiday Dress shop here and snag your fave!
Click through below the check out Free People’s Holiday Dress collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)