All she sees is dollar signs… We already know that Beyoncé is already on track for a stellar 2013. In just a couple of months, she’ll blaze the SuperBowl Halftime stage, and we’re hoping for a Destiny’s Child reunion, a Jay-Z appearance, a world premiere of brand new song, and maybe even a Blue Ivy sighting! She’s also debuting an autobiographical HBO documentary in February, was spotted in the studio with Miguel and her hubby working on her upcoming album, and she’s expected to release new tracks next month. Whew! We spotted early photos of Bey on the set of her new Pepsi shoot, but it seems that her deal with the soda giant has gotten even sweeter. She’s just signed a $50M dollar deal with Pepsi Co., with promotion in tandem with her next album. We can expect life-size King B stands in supermarkets, and limited edition cans as early as March 2013.
In a statement to the New York Times, Bey expressed her excitement over her multi-million dollar partnership:
“Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve…as a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity.”
It seems like 2013 is going to be the year of the Honey Bey. Are you excited?
Photo: Beyoncé’s Instagram (@baddiebeybey)
StyleBlazers, are you excited for Bey in 2013?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles