Beyoncé had quite the awesome year in 2012. It started with the birth of her first child Blue Ivy Carter, and now she’s landed a $50 million deal with Pepsi. We can’t wait for the release of her HBO documentary debuting in February. But while we are eagerly awaiting full Bey domination in the new year, we took some time to reflect on all of the trends she made popular in 2012, from her ’80s inspired Obama earrings to her stylish Nicholas Kirkwood flats.
Click through to check out nine fashionable trends Bey made hot this year.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process