Last night, Oprah’s Next Chapter viewers finally got the inside scoop on ABC’s latest Thursday night political-thriller Scandal. Produced by the brilliant Shonda Rhimes and starring actress Kerry Washington, Scandal is the first television drama since the ’70s show Get Christie Love with an African American female lead. We are definitely excited to see more African American women in our primetime line up.
During the interview, Oprah sits down with Kerry, Shonda, and the real Olivia Pope, Judy Smith to discuss their influences on the show. For her segment with Oprah, Kerry wore a cute emerald Shoshanna Veronica Jacquard Dress. The color looked great on her, and was a great compliment to her complexion. We know we can’t wait to tune into this week’s Scandal episode. If you missed Oprah’s Next Chapter, you can check it out here.
Take a closer look at Kerry’s dress below!
Shoshanna Veronica Jacquard Dress, $269.50
StyleBlazers, do you love Kerry’s Shoshanna dress?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos