The First Lady of the United States meets the First Lady of Motown: now that’s one iconic style duo! The legendary Diana Ross joined the First Family last night at the annual Christmas in Washington last night for some holiday cheer, White House style. Lady Diana chose an extravagant black and white gown with an extra helping of flounce and glittery embellishments, with her iconic hair topping off her festive ensemble. Very fairy godmother right, StyleBlazers? Meanwhile, Michelle Obama opted for a regal pink satin dress, topped with a gold belt that we need in our holiday dress line up ASAP!
Check out more photos from the White House concert below, and tell us whose style reigned supreme!
Photo: Rex Features/AP
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night