Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN
Comebacks are hard to pull off. For every Eminem or Aerosmith, there are several acts that fell short of their former successes by a long shot. Here are 15 comebacks hindered by lukewarm reviews, low sales, or bad blood.
The rap-metal group reunited its original lineup in 2011 and released the album Gold Cobra. When compared to the massive hit that was Chocolate Starfish In The Hotdog Flavored Water, the album is considered a major flop. Following Gold Cobra, Interscope would drop the band from their label.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)