By now you should know that Miami was the place to be this weekend. Celebs and art lovers alike were in the city for Art Basel, which also attracted the couple of Hip-Hop, Beyonce and Jay-Z. What can we say, Beyonce can make a paper bag look amazing!
On her second day out, Baddie Bey was seen with mother Tina Knowles, cousin Angie, and BFF Kelly Rowland. The “Love On Top” singer kept it cool, while snapping pics on her Canon, in a floral printed button down with matching shorts from UK designer Emma Cook. She paired the look with flesh-tone Christian Louboutins and a 440 Mixed-Media Top Handle Bag from Diane von Furstenberg. We love when this lady matches comfortable, lightweight pieces with structured accessories. We also can’t get enough of her high buns!
What do you think? Did Beyonce look artfully chic?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night