It started in 2009 when Chris Brown appeared on Larry King Live to discuss assaulting former girlfriend Rihanna. We waited patiently for Breezy to break his silence but shortly after the interview began, we stopped listening. We couldn’t get over his attire. That baby blue bow tie was all we could focus on. #ChrisBrownsBowTie even became a hot topic on Twitter.
Despite being clowned for his fashion sense, Chris continued to show love to his favorite type of neck wear by rocking them to awards shows, on magazine covers and most recently during his record-breaking performance on NBC’s The Today Show. 18,000 fans and millions at home watching him rock out in a hot pink bow tie. Hate it or love it, it looks like dude’s found his fashion staple.
Turn the page to see a few of Breezy’s key bow tie moments
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)