Surprise! Another athlete has a fashion line.
Miami’s Heat’s own Dwyane Wade teamed up with Chinese sportswear company Li-ning, to create a clothing label. The 30-year-old hired NYC-based shoe designer, Alejandro Ingelmo to be his creative consultant for the direction of the new brand. Called WADE, the first piece will be a lifestyle/basketball cultural sneaker and a complete collection is planned to show at spring New York Fashion Week.
Do you like this player’s style?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey