Whether it was their style, their music, their films, their actions, or just their ethnic swag, something about these non-Black celebrity men made us believe that they would be down with the swirl, but to our surprise, in what’s known of their dating history, they have not been seriously linked to African-American women. Check out this list and see if you agree.
Disclaimer: This slideshow has not been created out of any racial prejudice. It has not been created to alienate Black women or White, Hispanic, or Asian men, nor to make them appear racist. We in no way form or fashion claim that these men are disinterested in Black women nor do we claim that they have never had relationships with Black women because we understand that it is impossible to know the intricacies of a person’s private life. In fact, the purpose of the slideshow is to point out that these men have showed signs or possessed qualities that would indicate an interest in Black women. This slideshow is merely an observation based on perceived public knowledge/evidence, documented to address thoughts that many have had, and published purely for entertainment purposes.
1. Justin Timberlake
Justin was undoubtedly a favorite amongst the Sistas back in his “N Sync days. He grew up singing in church down south, wore cornrows at one point (CORNROWS!), and brought swexy back with his smooth urban Pop/RnB sounds. Justin even admitted crushes on Halle Berry, Beyonce and Janet Jackson. There was no doubt in our minds that this dude would turn up with a Black beauty on his arm. From girlfriend Britney Spears to wifey Jessica Biel, it was clear that Black women only occupied his fantasies.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos