Every down south rapper to the kid in your English class seemed to walk around school with platinum grills in the early 2000s. After years of hype and thousands of mouth molds later, the trend finally faded and most people went back to rocking their own pearly white teeth. But a few entertainers aren’t letting the fad go, including Beyoncé. When she posted a grilled out photo on Tumblr, we found it pleasantly funny, and loved quirky new side of Bey. Along with celebrities like Rihanna, Trinidad James, and even Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, King B helped bring grills back in 2012.
Check out a list of entertainers who just might bring back the mouf’ full o’ gold trend.
Photo: Tumblr (iambeyonce.com)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past