We pretty much love everything Solange Knowles has done this year. Her red carpet style? Flawless. Her new album, True? On point! Last night, she treated the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon audience to an electrifying performance, and her style game was just as on point as her sound. She mixed two green prints adorably, and paired her ensemble with chunky green heels. Her wavy hair was everything, as she gave us a bit of Diana Ross, a bit of Jody Watley, and made it all Solo.
Missed last night’s performance? Check it out below after the jump.
StyleBlazers, are you loving Solange’s mixed print chic?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!