There is no lip color that’s as striking and unmistakable as the classic Red Lipstick. Reserved for the bold and confident, Red Lipstick is synonymous with femininity and glamour. This ageless beauty staple is now available in many shades, textures, and in many forms: Lipstick, lip pencil, lip gloss or lip stains, the red lip is inevitable. Here are two ways to rock the red lip for summer and the rest of the seasons to come.
A clean face with minimal makeup is ideal for the day if you dare to wear red lipstick to the board room. Like Rosario Dawson and Sanaa Lathan, you want to keep the blush and bronzer and go for stand out eyelashes, flawless skin and the focal point of your face – the rouge pout in a matte or creamy finish. Great day red lipsticks options are MAC’s Lipstick in Ruby Woo, Tarte’s Lip Stain in Fiery and Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Pop Life.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process