Photo: Rex Features/AP
Rihanna has been making her rounds lately, performing and promoting her new album Unapologetic. Her latest stop included a performance on The X Factor finale in Manchester, England. The “Diamonds” singer was seen in a white croc cut-out crop top and skirt and open air boots from Alexander Wang‘s Spring 2013 collection. It’s not yet 2012, but her boots have already been deemed the “It” shoe for Spring! Rih-Rih went back to her short black pixie cut and completed her look with soft and natural makeup.
Photo: Rex Features/AP Images
What do you think, StyleBlazers? Are you feeling Rihanna’s look?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process