So you have your outfit all ready for the company holiday party, but what will you do with your makeup? No need to worry because we double as a fab glam squad catering to your every fashion and beauty need. So of course we have you covered on the makeup front. Though the typical office party doesn’t call for full-on made up face—complete with contouring, lashes, and fierceness all around—you do want to look a little more pulled together than you do during the work week.
Here are 3 celeb-inspired makeup looks and tips on how to copy them for your corporate shindig.
Get Gabrielle Union‘s neutral beauty look by:
- Applying a foundation primer like Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Primer to your freshly cleansed and moisturized face. A primer will help smooth over any pores and lines in the face, helping your makeup to last longer.
- Then apply a medium buildable coverage foundation like Make Up For Ever HD Liquid Foundation and follow up with a concealer like Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer to cover any discoloration not covered by your foundation. Set with loose powder.
- For the eyes grab an eyeshadow primer like MAC Paint in Constructivist. After apply a bronze shimmery shade like Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder in Smoky on the lid and the area under the lower lash line.
- Line the eyes with black liner and complete with two coats of mascara. Optionally, apply lashes. Finish off this look by sweeping a rosy bronze blush like MAC Ambering Rose on the cheeks and a gloss like MAC Ornamental Lustreglass on the lips.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!