Sometimes all you need to turn the dial up on your makeup for the holidays is that one product that sets everything else off. So we’ll be taking a look at some hot holiday makeup looks and giving you the dish on that it-factor product that makes each stand out. You’ll want to add these to your arsenal.
Check them out below!
The look: Sizzling smoky eyes, flesh-tone lips
The it-product: A shimmer black shadow that has enough dimension to be worn alone
Where to get it: Lise Watier Solo Eyeshadow in Noir Velours
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night