His pompadour is no more, but he’s still jammin’ like an old soul crooner! Bruno Mars released his sophomore album, Unorthodox Jukebox yesterday, and it’s already gotten huge buzz. He looked as dapper as ever at The Today Show in a sophisticated tux and shades. And we are loving his natural fro! He rocked the stage Bruno style, but it’s an acoustic performance for the BBC Live Lounge that currently holds our hearts. Along with another band member with a great sense of humor, he broke down “Part Of Your World” from The Little Mermaid! He jokingly felt Ariel’s pain in his brilliant rendition: “She just wanted legs!” Adorable!
Watch Bruno’s “Part Of Your World” rendition below, and sing a long!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)