Endorsement deals are often a big source of income for celebrities. Sometimes these celebs make more money being a spokesperson than for their actual jobs! The stars on this list signed major contracts and made crazy bank with endorsement deals. It’s simple really; when you’re rich and famous you get paid to be rich and famous. Must be nice to be one of these celebs.
1. Michael Jordan (Air Jordan)
MJ single-handedly revitalized a downward spiraling Nike back in 1984 when he signed a $2.5 million deal for them to create the Air Jordan sports shoe line. Since then, Jordans have become a premier shoe, earning Nike $1 billion in annual sales as of 2009, according to Forbes. You can best believe Michael is taking home a chunk of that change with his annual cut estimated to be between $25-80 million depending on sales.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)