We all know the story by now —relatively low-key womenswear designer is thrust into the spotlight when First Lady Michelle Obama wears his gown to the Inaugural Ball. Since then, NYC-based designer Jason Wu has continued to dress the First Lady and the rest of the country in sweetly feminine designs, and even teamed up with Target for a successful mass-market collaboration. Though Mrs. Obama debuted a piece from his line this summer, Jason has just released the first full lookbook for his new diffusion line, Miss Wu by Jason Wu. Still enchanted and inspired by the French gal, the designer infuses Gamine staples throughout the Miss Wu collection. Updated mariner striped shirts, ballet flats and precious flirty shift dresses will lend a slight French accent to wardrobes everywhere. Miss Wu by Jason Wu will be sold exclusively at Nordstrom, and will make its grand debut this January.
Click through below to peep our top picks from the new line.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos