The online retail world welcomes Styloot, a new site created by HauteLook co-founder, Carlota Espinosa.
The L.A. and India-based company boasts over 400,000 items from over 4,000 brands. Espinosa who founded HauteLook in 2007, that was sold to Nordstrom in 2011, aims to make Styloot the biggest online women’s shopping destination.
Beyond simply buying clothing, accessories and footwear the site allows users to use their point-and-click sketch function creating a search for an item you draw! If you’re no Picasso, you can also upload an image of what you want and the site will find the closest match.
That’s what we call efficient shopping.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples