It doesn’t take much for Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada to make the headlines. With a stormy domestic battle with her baller ex Chad Ochocinco, and getting heat for the tumultuous season of her hit VH1 show, Evelyn is a gossip staple. But now the controversial personality has set aside her glass throwing ways in support of a good cause. She’s the latest star to shed her clothes for PETA, that recently includes Wendy Williams. Evelyn pledged to give up wearing fur after finding out the animal cruelty involved, and urges others to do the same this holiday season:
“You can verbalize what happens to these animals a thousand times, but [when] you see it, it definitely clicks in—and it did for me.”
Go behind the scenes of Evelyn’s PETA shoot in the clip below.
StyleBlazers, what do you think of Evelyn’s PETA ad?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night